- It is highly recommended for children to put signatures (or other marks) on their belongings.
- Be sure to take care about psychological state of your child. Usually children get used to a new location (and people) in a few days after their arrival. We face a lot of requests from campers to bring them back home during these first days. Thus we advise to encourage children in advance. For example, say you are proud of them being grown-up and independent, about new friends and experiences they will definitely enjoy in Artek.
- It is better not to overburden children with unnecessary. A good option is to pack everything into one luggage bag.
- Please consider giving your child minimum food for the trip. According to health and safety regulations, children are only allowed to keep mineral water, sweets, cookies and wafers in their rooms and tents.
- Check your children’s luggage carefully on the day of departure. Please note, we don't allow cigarettes, vapes and alcohol in the camp.
How can I find out about the state of my child at the camp?
Before the departure of your child to the camp you may ask for phone numbers of our counsellors (and the appropriate timing for a call).
By calling the counsellor, you may expect to get full information about your child.
What do I need to do in order to take the child from the camp prematurely?
A special document must be addressed to the camp administration. The administration is located in the office of "Artek-Bukovel" in the center of the resort, near the ski-lift #2.
In order to receive a blank document, please bring:
- Identity-proving document (passport, driver's licence).
Other persons (including grandparents, brothers, sisters):
- Identity-proving document (passport, driver's licence);
- A notarized power of attorney document signed by parents (ask counsellors or administrators for a blank document);
- Copy of a parent's identity-proving document (passport or drivers licence, one is enough);
- According to sanitary regulations, it is strictly prohibited for parents to visit children’s rooms.
Dear parents! We are doing our best so that your children could have a safe and exciting camping experience.
"Artek-Bukovel" camp administration reserves the right to adjust session activity programs due to weather conditions and unpredictable sets of events.
- Children do tours and trips at their own will. If someone refuses to go, they will remain at the camp with their peers and have leisure and studies according to the schedule.
- We don’t recommend kids having cell phones and gadgets on public events, studies and discos.
- Administration and counselors aren’t by any means responsible for any property losses of the kids.
- As we have our fully supplied medical bay in the camp, you don’t have to provide children with medical kits before their departure to the camp. Any medical kits will be taken away immediately and returned to you (or the accompanying person) before your kids' departure from “Artek”.
- As we provide meals, foodstuffs will also be taken away and returned to parents immediately, in order to prevent food poisoning of your children. Be advised that children are allowed to bring with them or purchase the following: simple cookies, chocolate (milk or dark, without fillers), simple candies, mineral water (non-carbonated).
- Drugs, tobacco (including vapes) and alcohol are strictly prohibited at the camp. We don't tolerate voilence, misbehavior and sympthomatic violations of the internal regime. A violation of any of these principles may lead to child's exclusion from the camp, without any refunds.
According to safety regulations, several amusements e.g. fire shows, foam parties, paint parties – are prohibited in the camp.
The camp's administration (including the director and their assistants, psychologists) – are eager to hear from you and your kids in any case and provide advices and/or qualified assistance with any issues.
Thank you for your patience and co-operation!