Must-have document list for a camp session:
- Artek visa;
- Certificate of birth copy;
- Health certificate (form No. 079/0);
- Vaccination certificate;
- Epidemiologic certificate.
Please note that listed documents are mandatory. We won't allow a child to the camp if even a single of those is missing!
Session changeover days may be charged additionally.
What does your child need to take to the camp?
- Season-appropriate clothing and shoes. Warm clothes are also necessary (it might be chilly in the evening);
- Sporting clothes and shoes;
- Cap or any other headwear;
- Swimsuit (for girls) or swimming trunks (for boys);
- Socks and underwear in sufficiency;
- Umbrella (raincoat);
- Personal-care products: soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, facial tissues (single-use are preferable), deodorant;
- Personal-care products for girls;
- Pocket money (but not too much);
- Scenic costumes, stage props and lightweight musical instruments (children will have opportunities to improve their talents during the session).
What is not recommended to take to the camp?
- Excessive sum of money;
- Valuables which can be broken or lost (i.e. E-book, tablet PC, laptop, jewelry);
- Mosquito repellents;
- Medical supplies and chemicals;
- If a child needs any special medication, you should warn our personnel in advance. If your child has a prescribed medication for the period of the session, you should hand all the necessary medicine to our doctor, who examines children before the accommodation.
What is prohibited in the camp?
- alcohol (including low-alcoholic drinks);
- pyrotechnical items (crackers, fireworks etc.);
- knives, slings etc.
In case we find any of the listed items, your child will be expelled before the session end (without any refund of the visa cost). If drugs are discovered, our personnel is obliged to inform the police.
To arrange an admission to the camp, please visit our office, located on the parking area #1 ground floor.