To be allowed to the camp, children must have these documents with them:
- Artek visa;
- Birth сertificate (copy);
- Health certificate (form No. 079/0);
- Vaccination certificate;
- Insurance certificate;
- Epidemiologic certificate.
Please note that the listed documents are mandatory. Children won't be allowed to the camp if even one of those is missing!
Session changeover days may be charged as additional fee.
What does your child need to take to the camp?
- Season-appropriate clothing. Warmer clothes (hoodie, sweater, light jacket) are also recommended, it might be chilly in the evening;
- Season-appropriate shoes. We recommend having 2 pairs at least, including trekking shoes, rubber boots and shower slippers;
- Sporting clothing and shoes;
- Backpack (recommended);
- Swimsuit (for girls) or swimming trunks (for boys);
- Socks and underwear in sufficiency;
- Foam tourist seat;
- Personal-care products: soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, facial tissues (single-use are preferable), deodorant;
- Personal-care products for girls;
- Pocket money (not too much);
- Scenic costumes, stage props and lightweight musical instruments (children will have opportunities to improve their talents during the session).
What is not recommended to take to the camp?
- Excessive amount of cash;
- Valuables which can be broken or lost (i.e. E-book, tablet PC, laptop, jewelry);
- Mosquito repellents;
- Medical supplies and chemicals;
- If a child needs any special medication, please inform our personnel in advance. If a child has a medication prescribed for the camp period, parents must hand all the necessary medicine to the examining doctor before accommodation.
What is prohibited at the camp?
- alcohol (including low-alcoholic drinks);
- electronic cigarettes and vapes;
- pyrotechnical items (crackers, fireworks etc.);
- pepper spray;
- knives, slings etc.
In case we find any of the listed items, your child will be expelled before the session end (without any refund of the visa cost). If drugs are found, our personnel is obliged to inform the police.
To arrange an admission to the camp, please visit our office, located on the parking area P1 ground floor.