Health contraindications for taking a child to the camp:
- all diseases in the acute period;
- tuberculosis of various organs and systems;
- acquired or congenital malformations of the heart and blood vessels;
- blood and blood-forming organs diseases;
- epilepsy or other cramping attacks;
- acute mental diseases and reactive states;
- duodenal ulcer;
- nephritis, pyelonephritis, congenital abnormalities of the kidneys;
- diabetes, hyperthyroidism;
- all contagious parasitic skin diseases (scabies, fungal diseases, lice, etc).
- congenital malformations of lungs;
- cancer of any organs and systems;
- musculoskeletal system deceases, cerebral palsy;
- children with genetic metabolic deceases, who require certain specific diets, are not allowed due to camp's inability to support them with all necessary rations. In some special cases, an exception can be made for an additional price;
- if a hidden-on-purpose (or previously unrevealed) diagnosis is discovered (potentially leading to life-threatening conditions), parents are obliged to take the child away from the camp, without any claims for a refund;
- before the departure to the camp, children must visit a dentist and pass an oral rehabilitation procedure;
- if child's conditions demand regular medication, the medication procedure has to be supervised by a local doctor, subject to presentation of an official prescription, issued by a child's treating physician
By paying tickets to the camp, parents automatically agree for medical manipulations and injections be provided in accordance with the regulatory documents of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
If a child is brought to the camp by an accompanying person, this person is responsible for all the medical documents and certificates to be presented . If a child is not allowed to the camp, the accompanying person is obliged to bring him/her back to a place of residence.
The epidemic environment certificates are valid for three full days.
According to the current legislation, all children attending the children's camp undergo a compulsory medical examination for pediculosis and scabies, thus the hair on the child should be unbraided.
If a camper is sick or his (her) medical condition is not appropriate for a camp session, administration has the right to deny the accommodation without any compensation of a ticket price.