Health contraindications for taking a child to the camp:
- all diseases in the acute period;
- tuberculosis of various organs and systems;
- acquired or congenital malformations of heart and blood vessels;
- blood and blood-forming organs diseases;
- epilepsy or other cramping attacks;
- acute mental diseases and reactive states;
- duodenal ulcer;
- nephritis, pyelonephritis, congenital abnormalities of kidneys;
- diabetes, hyperthyroidism;
- all contagious parasitic skin diseases (scabies, fungal diseases, lice, etc).
- congenital malformations of lungs;
- cancer disease of all organs and systems;
- musculoskeletal system deceases, cerebral palsy;
- children with genetic metabolic deceases require certain specific diets, thus are not allowed due to camp's inability to support them with all necessary rations. In some cases, exceptions can be made (needed rations will be provided for an additional price);
- if a previously unrevealed (or purposely concealed) diagnosis is discovered on spot, which is potentially leading to life-threatening conditions, parents are obliged to take the child away from the camp, without any refund claims;
- before the departure to the camp, children must visit a dentist and pass an oral rehabilitation procedure;
- if child's conditions demand regular medication, the medication procedure has to be supervised by a local doctor, subject to presentation of an official prescription, issued by a child's treating physician
By booking the camp, parents automatically agree for medical manipulations and injections to be provided in accordance with the regulatory documents of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
If a child is brought to the camp by a caretaker, this person is responsible for all the medical documents and certificates to be presented. If a child is not allowed to the camp, the caretaker is obliged to bring them back to a place of residence.
The epidemic environment certificates are valid for three days.
According to the current legislation, all children attending the children's camp undergo a compulsory medical examination for pediculosis and scabies, thus the hair of a child must be unbraided.
If a camper is sick or their health condition is not appropriate for a camping session, administration has the right to deny the accommodation without any refunds.