For the summer season, Bukovel tour department offers a variety of trips to region's big destinations.
Active recreation fans will surely enjoy our hiking/trekking courses and rafting tours. For those interested in region's authenticity and culinary traditions, we have museums of folk art and tastings of local delights.
This summer, the available tours are as follows:
Hiking and trekking:
- "Hoverla, the highest peak of Ukraine";
- Trekking routes: Khomiak, Syniak, Malyi Gorgan, Dovha, Babyn Pohar;
- Rafting on rivers Chornyi Cheremosh and Prut.
- Sightseeing tour "The marvelous country of Bukovel";
- Sightseeing tour of Yaremche "Between Austria and Poland";
- Sightseeing tour of Mykulychyn "Carpathian Canyon";
- Sightseeing tour "Verkhovyna traditional".
- "Fishing on a trout farm";
- "Tsypa" craft brewery (Kvasy).
It is also possible to organize excursion programs on individual request.