want to share you important information. Austrian resort "Semmering" became recently our offshoot and we are pleased to share you this good news.
"Semmering" is nearly allied to ski resort "Bukovel" – almost the same altitude, similar elevation, terrain, flora, fauna, even the flag of Lower Austria (where the resort is situated) is like ours, blue and yellow.
But the main similarity of our resorts is a lot of snow and the ski season is guaranteed until mid-April or longer.
Infrastructure of ski resort:
- 14 km of slopes (13 km of slopes are night slopes)
- elevation to 400m,
- chairlifts and gondola lift,
- modern snow park with various figures,
- 3 km long slope for sledding with tunnels and evening illumination
The other advantages of resort:
- restaurants and cafes (with the long history)
- big SPA-centre,
- not far from Vienna ( 110 km). Transfer service
- the opportunity to combine a holiday with a visit to museums and shopping centres in Vienna as also other cities near the resort.
But the main advantage of the resort is the reasonable price during the "velvet season"- So now you have:
- skiing - from 10 euros / 1 day ticket,
- accommodation - from 60 euros / night for a double room with breakfast.
Now there is a lot of snow in "Semmering". So don’t miss the opportunity to visit the resort in this season one more time.
Resort "Bukovel" recommends resort "Semmering" in Austria.