This information is addressed primarily to those of you who previously enjoyed the "Early risers" special deal at TC "Bukovel".
As we have previously announced, starting with the winter season 2020-2021 we are going to modify the terms and conditions in relation to promotional ski-passes.
First and foremost – we’ve lowered the basic seasonal skiing price. For example, back in 2019, the High season 1-day ski-pass was available from resort’s ticket offices at a price of 1120 UAH. In the forthcoming winter season it will be available for 980 UAH. All other options now have their basic price reduced proportionally.
Second, the "Early risers" promotion has been removed from our special deal roster. We’ve been pondering the experience of the recent years, which showcases the fact that, due to its popularity, this special promotion caused unwanted discomfort and crowding. This is what we can’t allow, in the light of obvious events and new epidemiological circumstances.
From now on, in order to enjoy the cheapest prices possible, we highly recommend that you explore our updated seasonal early booking specials, which, by the way, apply to all types of multi-day ski-passes! For example, by the end of October, budget multi-day ski-passes (with evening skiing) are available at a price from 376 UAH per person per day.
Plan your winter vacation now, register at Bukovel24 and shop for a variety of highly affordable skiing deals!
1. New promotional ski-passes are valid for two consecutive winter seasons, starting from the date of actual purchase.
2. We kindly ask Customers to keep in mind the validity of their promotional ski-passes, especially during the skiing season transition periods! Each winter season period is defined in clear-cut time frames. For example, you have a "5 days in a row" promotional Low season ski-pass. You start using it 2 days prior to the Low season end. In this case, you’ll not be able to spend its full value, due to another (more expensive) season period start. .
3. Promotional ski-passes are exclusively available from the Bukovel24 online booking system. In order to issue a promotional ski-pass, a short authorization procedure is required, which includes adding a personal photo of the Customer to the ski-pass being booked. Owner's photo should be done on a clear white background. The face should cover no less than 70-80% of a photo. Added photograph should represent the owner's current appearance and be provided without retouching or other means of graphic adjustment. If you wear glasses, then they should not have darkened and/or glared lens, glass frame should not cover any part of an eye. After a shot is uploaded and authorization/payment procedures complete, the ski-pass will be instantly activated.
Please note that you cannot change the ownership of a promotional ski-pass. There's a strict rule at the resort: "One person - one ski-pass". This rule defines a ski-pass card to be an exclusive property of the Customer, thus they alone have the exclusive right to use it. Passing a ski-pass to unauthorized persons is considered rascality and bad manners. In case such actions being revealed, the resort administration instantly reacts by using the denial of service right. This includes ski-pass permanent blocking. Passing promotional ski-passes to relatives and friends is strictly prohibited, including any kind of sale, rent or giveaway.
4. The resort administration carries no responsibility for any losses resulting from buying and using counterfeit or expired ski-passes! Pay attention to this if consider buying a ski-pass of a suspicious origin.
5. Customers keep the validity of all previously issued "valid until completely used" promotional ski-passes and may spend them according to previously available policies and deals.