By bus or train:
You can get by bus or railway to Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, Chernivtsi or Lviv.
- Ivano-Frankivsk – TC "Bukovel" - 110km.
- Lviv – TC "Bukovel" - 245km.
- Ternopil - TC "Bukovel" - 250km.
- Chernivtsi - TC "Bukovel" - 160 km.
When using your personal transport, on route from any city of Ukraine (except Chernivtsi or Uzhgorod), you should get to Ivano-Frankivsk first.
To reach TC "Bukovel" from Ivano-Frankivsk (110 km) you should travel through Nadvirna and Yaremche towns and then Mykulychyn and Tatariv villages.
Free parking is available on the territory of the resort.
GPS coordinates of the resort:
When navigating with GPS, please note that Ivano-Frankivsk region has two villages named Polyanytsya (Palyanytsya).
- You can travel by plane to Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv or Chernivtsi - Flights schedule airline "UIA"
- By plane to Ivano-Frankivsk - Flights schedule airline "Windrose"
|Flight||Day of the week||Airline||Departure||Arrival|
|Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO) — Kiev (KBР)||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||UIA||07:00||08:15|
|Kiev (KBР) — Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO)||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||UIA||19:40||21:00|
|Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO) — Kiev (KBР)||Mon, Fri||Windrose||16:40||17:50|
|Kiev (KBР) — Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO)||Mon, Fri||Windrose||09:20||10:40|
|Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO) — Dnipro (DNK)||Mon, Fri||Windrose||15:35||17:10|
|Dnipro (DNK) — Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO)||Mon, Fri||Windrose||11:40||13:15|