Children and adults of all ages are welcome to enjoy the trilling snowtubing. You don't need any special training for this.
Snowtubing slope guideline:
- purchase the appropriate tickets;
- follow the tourniquet passthrough rules;
- get your snowtubing gear;
- take a lift up the slope;
- start sledding at operator’s command;
- don’t take off the tube until in stops completely;
- at finishing gate, quickly leave the slope;
- we don’t accept standard ski-passes and VIP-cards.
What is prohibited?
- conventional skiing or sledding;
- wandering the slope by foot, especially with dogs;
- using a tube with skiing boots;
- taking photos at the finishing gate;
- smoking, littering.
Children aged 3-5 are allowed if accompanied by parents.
Children 8+ are allowed by themselves, if they are comfortable enough with the tube (slope #7)
Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior.