Children and adults of all ages are welcome to enjoy the trill of snowtubing. You don't need any special training for this.
- purchase the appropriate tickets;
- follow the tourniquet passthrough rules;
- get your gear;
- take a lift up the slope;
- start sledding at operator’s command;
- don’t take off the tube until in stops completely;
- at finishing gate, quickly leave the slope;
- we don’t accept standard ski-passes and VIP-cards.
What is prohibited?
- conventional skiing or sledding;
- wandering the slope by foot, especially with dogs;
- using the tube with skiing boots;
- taking photos at the finishing gate;
- smoking, littering.
Children aged 3-5 are allowed if accompanied by parents.
Children 8+ are allowed by themselves, if they are comfortable enough with the tube (lift #7)
Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior.
Please adhere to the social distancing rule! The minimum distance is 1.5 meters.
Important! Dear snowtubing fans, before you purchase one-time and one-hour tickets, we kindly ask that you consider if the weather conditions are suitable for you, as well as queue size at turnstiles and at the top station of the course!
TC “Bukovel” administration is not responsible for your decision when buying a snowtubing ticket!
Have a safe and smooth ride!
Prices: snow tubing
|Tariff||Llift #2||Lift #7|
The prices are given in UAH.