During winter seasons, "VODA club" is open in SPA format
Being attended daily by 500 visitors on average, it welcomes visitors with an atmosphere of relaxation, boasting a reputation of a "place to go" for soothing treatments after hitting the slopes.
Chill in VODA pools, Jacuzzis and saunas:
- all-season pool, 1.5 meters-deep with temperature regulation, 32-34 ºC;
- 4 Jacuzzis, featuring water temperature of 32-36 °C;
- Mediterranean sauna, 55-60 °C, humidity – 55%;
- Finnish sauna, 80-110 °C, humidity – 10-15%, made of Canadian cedar;
- Roman steam room, 35-40 °C, humidity 98-100%;
- salt cave, 22-24 °С, humidity – 50-60%.
Relax in the SPA area:
Our professional therapists will help get rid of accumulated toxins and salts.
Massage treatments: 10 forms of massage, including classic and stone massage.
- coffee peeling,
- sea salt peeling.
- training facility with vast panoramic windows and advanced professional cardio and powerlifting tools;
- TechnoGym professional cardio and power machines;
- biomechanic and anatomical components for knee and spine health.
"Osteria Italiana" menu highlights:
- for our homemade pasta, we use high grade Italian flour "Semola". Pasta is served with the finest toppings and sauces;
- our traditional antipasti represent gastronomical preferences of Italy's different regions;
- high grade flour and carefully selected traditional toppings are the main features of "Osteria Italiana" wood-fired pizzas;
- our special grill menu meals feature the best vegetable, fish and meat cuts;
- classic Italian desserts.