Rafting on the river Chornyi Cheremosh
Rafting in the Carpathians is your chance to join the thrilling attraction and go with the flow of adventures. The tour will take you along the face-paced cold waters of the region's bigger river - Chornyi Cheremosh.
After all, these days rafting is available to everyone due to convenient transfer services and the availability of high quality equipment on site. You will be accompanied by experienced guides on your way through the course.
- transfer "Bukovel" - Dzembronia/Krasnyk;
- preparation: boat selection, briefing, boarding;
- rafting: route length 6-10 km, duration 1 - 1.5 hours;
- leisure: sightseeing, lunch*, extra rafting sessions*;
- transfer Dzembronia/Krasnyk - "Bukovel".
*available at an additional fee
You may choose a boat depending on your physical ability and personal preferences: raft, canoe or kayak.
Duration: 7 h.
Distance: 120 km.
Price: 700 UAH per person.
When choosing a rafting tour, consider having the following equipment:
Clothes and shoes:
- change of thermal underwear or underpants, long-sleeved shirt;
- change of socks and underwear;
- change of shoes;
- backpack or bag for wet things.
Good to know:
- put documents and cash into a sealed package;
- make sure your phone if fully charged in advance.