Conquer the Ukraine's highest mountain peak – Hoverla!
A hiking tour to the highest mountain peak in Ukraine, Hoverla, is the sheer awesomeness of landscapes, reaching for hundreds of kilometers. Don't miss the opportunity to put your endurance to a test and see the Carpathians in all their majestic grandeur!
Duration: 7-8 hours.
Days of availability: daily (except Tuesdays).
Price: 900 UAH.
The price includes:
- transfer: TC "Bukovel" – sports base "Zarosliak" – TC "Bukovel";
- lunch box;
- instructor support;
- health insurance.
Days of availability:
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday – relax hikes (slower pace);
Monday, Thursday, Saturday – standard hikes (average pace).
Consider having the following equipment:
Clothes and shoes:
- membrane or windbreaker jacket;
- fleece jacket or hoodie;
- light pants;
- cap (panama);
- trekking boots or sneakers.
- trekking poles;
- light snack.
- put documents and cash into a sealed package;
- make sure your phone is fully charged in advance;
- consider having the rescue service phone number +38 (067) 342-04-91.