A hiking tour to the highest mountain peak in Ukraine - Hoverla
A hiking tour to the highest mountain peak in Ukraine, Hoverla, is the sheer awesomeness of landscapes, reaching for hundreds of kilometers. This is the opportunity to put one's endurance to a test and see the Carpathians in all their glory.
Tour #1 Climbing Hoverla from the "Zarosliak" training resort:
- transfer "Bukovel" - "Zarosliak";
- preparation: briefing, gear checking;
- climbing Hoverla;
- transfer "Zarosliak" - "Bukovel".
Duration: 7 h.
Distance: 8 km.
Price: 650 UAH per person.
Available daily (except Tuesday).
Pre-booking is required. Please apply to the "Bukovel" tourist center or call: +380673404071.
When choosing a hiking tour to Hoverla, consider having the following equipment:
Clothes and shoes:
- membrane or windbreaker jacket;
- fleece jacket or hoodie;
- light pants;
- cap (panama);
- trekking boots or sneakers.
- trekking poles;
- light snack.
Good to know:
- put documents and cash into a sealed package;
- make sure your phone if fully charged in advance;
- remember the rescue service contact info (Vorokhta village, "Zarosliak" training resort +38 (067) 342-04-91).