Due to the recently updated terms of service, many of you fellow skiers, for various reasons, have missed the opportunities to benefit from our autumn special promotions.
That is why that we’ve decided to prolong the "September specials" period until October 31! This applies both to previously announced ski-pass and rental ticket deals.
Please note! The most beneficial rates shall apply until October 31 inclusive: ski-passes from 376 UAH per person per day, rental tickets from 95 UAH per person per day.
Visit our online booking service Bukovel24, register and shop for highly affordable skiing deals to perfectly match your winter vacation scenario.
1. New promotional ski-passes are activated on the day of actual purchase and stay valid for two subsequent winter seasons.
2. Keep in mind the validity period of your promotional ski-passes. Each winter season period is defined in clear-cut time frames. For example, you have a "5 days in a row" promotional Low season ski-pass. You activate it 2 days prior to the Low season end. In this case, you’ll not be able to spend its full value, due to another (more expensive) season period start.
3. Promotional ski-passes are exclusively available from the Bukovel24 online booking system.
In order to issue a promotional ski-pass, you need to go through a short authorization procedure, which includes attaching a personal photo of yours to the ski-pass being booked. Owner's photo should be done on a clear white background. The face should cover no less than 70-80% of a photo. Added photograph should represent the owner's current appearance and be provided without retouching or other means of graphic adjustment. If you wear glasses, then they should not have darkened and/or glared lens, glass frame should not cover any part of an eye. After a shot is uploaded and authorization/payment procedures complete, your ski-pass will be instantly activated. Please note that you cannot change the ownership of a promotional ski-pass.
There's a strict rule at the resort: "One person - one ski-pass". This rule defines a ski-pass card to be an exclusive property of the buyer, thus they have the exclusive right to use it. Passing a ski-pass to unauthorized persons and relatives (including any form of sale, rent or giveaway) is considered rascality and bad manners. In case such actions being revealed, the resort administration will instantly react by exercising the denial of service right. This includes ski-pass permanent blocking
4. The resort administration carries no responsibility for any losses you take by using counterfeit or expired ski-passes! Pay attention to this if you consider buying a ski-pass of a suspicious origin.
5. Please note that you keep the validity of all previously issued "valid until completely used" promotional ski-passes, and spend them according to previously available policies and deals.