During winter seasons, "VODA club" operates in SPA format
Being attended daily by 500 visitors on average, it welcomes visitors with an atmosphere of relaxation, having a reputation of "place to go" for soothing treatments after hitting the slopes.
Chill in a swimming pool and saunas:
- all-season pool, 1.5 meters-deep with temperature regulation, 32-34 ºC;
- 4 Jacuzzis, featuring water temperature of 32-36 °C;
- mediterranean Sauna, 55-60 °C, humidity – 55%;
- finnish sauna, 80-110 °C, humidity – 10-15%, made of Canadian cedar;
- roman Steam Room, 35-40 °C, humidity 98-100%;
- salt Cave, 22-24 °С, humidity – 50-60%.
Relax in the SPA area:
Our professional therapists will help get rid of accumulated toxins and salts.
Massage treatments: 10 forms of massages, including classic and stone massage.
- coffee peeling,
- sea salt peeling.
- training facility with vast panoramic windows and advanced professional cardio and power lifting equipment;
- technoGym professional cardio and power machines;
- biomechanics and anatomical components for your knees and spine health.
"Osteria Italina" restaurant menu highlights:
- for our homemade pasta, we use high grade Italian "Semola" flour. Pasta is served with the best traditional toppings and sauces;
- our traditional antipasti represent gastronomical preferences of the different regions of Italy;
- high grade flour and carefully selected traditional toppings are the main features of "Osteria Italiana" wood-fired pizzas;
- our special grill menu meals feature the best vegetable, fish and meat cuts;
- classic Italian desserts.
Prices: «voda club»
Entry fee, UAH
|Basic (3 hours)||750||750|
|Early bird special (08:00 - 11:00)||450||450|
|SPA services||Duration, min||Price, UAH|
|Neck and head||30||795|