The moment has come, the one you’ve been impatiently waiting for! Early booking specials are back online to provide those unforgettable winter season experiences, with ski-passes being available at highly affordable prices!
We’ve been working hard the past few months to give our customers the opportunity to:
- Book cheaper;
- Order faster;
- Receive sooner.
In the light of obvious events, 2020 is a very special year for us all, forcing us to act wisely and react accordingly. First and foremost, in comparison to recent winter seasons, ski-pass prices are going down! For example, back in 2019, the High season 1-day ski-pass (evening skiing included) was available in resort’s ticket offices at a price of 1120 UAH. In the forthcoming winter season it will be available for 980 UAH. Budget ski-pass deals are estimated to start from 376 UAH per person per day. Sounds nice, isn’t it?
Second, we’ve managed to put into operation our highly functional and convenient online booking system at Bukovel24, with a variety of ski-pass deals being available for advance booking in just a couple of taps from your smartphone.
Third, due to optimized logistics you'll be able receive your ski-passes even faster.
As for our early booking deal philosophy, everything remains the same. The earlier you book, the more you save.
September 1st – September 30th, 2020, 20% off standard ticket office rates.
October 1st – November 15th, 2020, 15% off standard ticket office rates.
Plan your winter vacation now, register at Bukovel24 to shop for those highly affordable skiing deals!
1. New promotional ski-passes are activated on the day of actual purchase and stay valid for two subsequent winter seasons.
2. Keep in mind the validity period of your promotional ski-passes. Each winter season period is defined in clear-cut time frames. For example, you have a “5 days in a row” promotional Low season ski-pass. You start using it 2 days before the Low season end. In this case, you’ll not be able to spend its full value, due to another (more expensive) season period start.
3. Promotional ski-passes are exclusively available from the Bukovel24 online booking system.
In order to issue a promotional ski-pass, you need to go through a short authorization procedure, which includes attaching a personal photo of yours to the ski-pass being booked. Owner's photo should be done on a clear white background. The face should cover no less than 70-80% of a photo. Added photograph should represent the owner's current appearance and be provided without retouching or other means of graphic adjustment. If you wear glasses, then they should not have darkened and/or glared lens, glass frame should not cover any part of an eye. After a shot is uploaded and authorization/payment procedures complete, your ski-pass will be instantly activated. Please note that you cannot change the ownership of a promotional ski-pass.
There's a strict rule at the resort: "One person - one ski-pass". This rule defines a ski-pass card to be an exclusive property of the buyer, thus they have the exclusive right to use it. Passing a ski-pass to unauthorized persons (including relatives) is considered rascality and bad manners. In case such actions being revealed, the resort administration instantly reacts by using the denial of service right. This includes ski-pass permanent blocking.
4. The resort administration carries no responsibility for any losses you take by using counterfeit or expired ski-passes! Pay attention to this if you consider buying a ski-pass of a suspicious origin.
5. Please note that you keep the validity of all previously issued "valid until completely used" promotional ski-passes, and spend them according to previously available policies and deals.