WARNING! DEAR GUESTS TO IMPROVE SAFETY ON THE TRAILS AND LIFTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF TC BUKOVEL WILL APPLY STRICT METHODS AGAINST VIOLATORS, SO:
1. Select trails according to the level of your grounding!
2. Use a head guard (safety helmet)! You can get free helmet at the Rent stations of TC Bukovel (only in addition to the rented set of skis or snowboard)!
3. BEGINNERS are strictly forbidden to use red and black trails!
4. It is strictly forbidden to use trails while drunk!
5. It is strictly forbidden to move randomly with uncontrolled speed!
Use the services of skilled instructors!
6. It is strongly forbidden to go to the closed trails out of the guarding fencing, restrictive sign!
7. Use of self-made or handicraft-made items (snowbikes, sledges etc.) is not allowed on the slopes
8. Learn and follow the rules of conduct on the trails and lifts that are at the information boards (Note! IMPORTANT) and on our website!
Do not be indifferent to your own safety and security of people around!
Those who break the rules will have their ski-passes blocked!
We count on your support and understanding and wish you having safe and comfortable rest!